6.06.2010

God's still, quiet voice that is always on target!

Here is my cute niece, Karley Grace - she is turning 1 yrs old on June 17th! She is a blessing and a joy to her whole family!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


The last 3 pictures - let me explain: Josh came home from a paintball game with a bunch of church men. He handed me his very nice paintball gun and not so wisely said, "play with it." He had dumped out all of the balls and disconnected the O2. I trusted Josh's word, but at the same time, there was a still small voice that causioned me to point the gun away from us. Upon pulling the trigger, a nice pink splatter soon displayed on our wall. We stood there in silent shock. And I thanked God that He was looking out for us in our folly. Now we know :o) But it was fun removing pink paint from our wall and picture frames :o)

Then last picture is of a man on a snowmachine at sunset flying across the Wasilla Lake. He started on the other side of the lake and drove the snowmachine around the lake! Mind you - if he lets off on the power, runs out of gas, or else - that machine is on the bottom of the lake! And hopefull, he can swim. I'm not sure what voice he is listening to, but its insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment